3-Day Remote Virtual Classroom
(8 hours per day,
10 a.m. Eastern – 6:30 p.m. Eastern daily)
This three-day course is an advanced GD&T course designed specifically for those who must operate, program, or interpret the output of measuring devices. This is a live, remote course using Zoom software. Internet access and computer (recommended) or tablet required.
- Review the concepts of the Y14.5 standard
- Expand the participants’ knowledge of the concepts and the language of the Y14.5 standard as it pertains to inspection.
- Gain confidence in using the Y14.5 standard.
- Recognize measurement software, hardware, and measurement philosophy strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop work-arounds to overcome measurement devices weaknesses.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed